Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Dr. in a Foreign Land


This is an outrage! I was born and raised sipping on the greatest drink of all time, Dr. Pepper. My heritage and taste buds are torn to pieces. I have to live in this wasteland of coke-dominated Atlanta! The only access I have to my one true love is the blessed twelve packs that I purchase weekly.

Regardless of where I go. Dinning hall, drink machines, etc. There is no Dr. Pepper! People try to claim that Mr. Pibb is the perfect substitute for my love. I tell you, that is a lie. Mr. Pibb lacks that perfect combination of 23 flavors that sends the tongue into coma of joy. Down with Coke, and up with the red, white, and brighter red. Does anybody feel my pain? Who is with me? Please comment.

By: Sam McDade

"12 pack of Dr. Pepper." From Speedy's 66.
Http://www.speedys66.com/images/drpepper12pack.gif

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm...personally, I've never had Dr. Pepper. Reading your blog makes me feel I've missed a great deal. I think I'm going to get one from the convenient store right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. I really like Dr. Pepper. Sometimes, when I feel like putting lots of artificial chemicals into my body just for the sake of it, I get a Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper...if it's available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain!!!! I've been raised to drink Dr. Pepper, and the only thing keeping me alive is my limited supply of Dublin Dr. Pepper that my girlfriend has sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried Dr. Pepper.It seems to be attractive and your blog makes me feel like to get one right away and enjoy the great deal.

    ReplyDelete