Friday, December 4, 2009

Are you a fan of Chocolate?

To tell the truth, I was not a big fan of chocolates when I was young. However, I could vaguly recall that during my childhood, many adults just loved to buy chocolates for me. All kinds of them. At that time, I had absolutely no interests in eating any of them. So I gave all the delicious chocolates to my mom who is really obsessed with all the sweet food.


As I grew older, under the influence of my mother and friends who loved chocolates crazily, I started to like chocolates more and more. But at this time, they have already considered me as an adult so they stop buying chocolates for me. After I come to US, finally I can eat as much as chocolates as I want in the dinning hall (though they didn't serve much good food, their chocolate cake is really good!) So everytime I find out that the dinning hall is serving the chocolate cake, I am very excited. Now, I can proudly say that I am a fan of chocolate~

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely, mate! I'm a great fan of chocolates... which reminds me, you should take a look at our group project's online cookbookette (we're in E3):

    atlantalanfest.com/chocolate/index.html

    I'm sure you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a born chocolate fan~And I am always excited by the presence of chocolate. Fortunately, my parents and my friends always give me chocolate as the best gift they can find out~

    ReplyDelete
  3. eating too much chocolate will just make you gain weight though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you are young??? How old are you now??? If I recall, you are trying to losing weight now. To be a big fan of Chocelate at this time doesn't seem a good idea.

    ReplyDelete