Saturday, December 5, 2009

Jimmy The Greek - Only in Canada


Jimmy The Greek, a restaurant that offers Greek cuisine, is a quick service restaurant franchise in Canada. When I was living in Toronto, I would go to 'Jimmy The Greek' and order Gyros Dinner. Probably, a lot of you guys at Tech would know what Gyros is. Many restaurants around the campus offers Gyros. For instance, the Junior's Grill and Good Fellas offer Gyros. The only thing that is different between Gyros dinner and Gyros is that the meat in Gyros is served with rice, Greek salad with potatoes. Everything in Gyros Dinner is delicious. When I'm done eating, there is nothing left on the plate.

2 comments:

  1. I still remember you said you like Gyros in Wingnuts. I don't know how it's so special to you. You just eat it a roll or something like that. Maybe I should try once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always driven by this restaurant... next time I might just drop by.

    ReplyDelete