Saturday, December 12, 2009

Are you a Papa John's Addict?



For me, Dead week=Stay in the dorm= Review=No Food in the dinning hall




Have you realized that ever since we start the dead week, the food in the dinning hall becomes less and less and the quality... Okay, so after several disappointed experience with dinning hall. I decided to order food online with my friends. Our first attempt is Papa John's and the pizzas are incredibly tasty! So after that, I keep ordering pizzas from Papa John;s from the rest of the week! XD




When I told my friends about that, he laughed and said that he also had Papa John's addiction. He even ate the pizza four days in a row! Maybe the food there really have some sorts of magix that attract us keep going back~




Here are my favourite food there:




Hawaiian Chicken Barbeque



BBQ Chicken Wings

reference:http://www.papajohns.co.uk/images/menu/enlarged/BBQ-Chicken-Wings.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment