Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Visual Essay - Tony

Coming to Georgia Tech was a whole new experience for me. It was for many of the freshmen now. Coming from a different state, I had an obligation to myself to explore Atlanta and part of that exploration included food. Atlanta is one of biggest cities in United States and with a huge population, Atlanta offered many different varieties of food. With Georgia Tech being located within Atlanta, I had ample opportunities to go out and explore the food cultures. Also, being away from home, I missed some of my favorite foods back home. When I had to chance to go back, I got a chance to satisfy my craving for those foods.

In this visual essay, I have included five different pictures of food that I have tasted over my first semester at Georgia Tech.
Where: Vortext, Atlanta - GA

This bar style resturant had some god burgers and its own uniqueness. I had a double coronary bypass burger which was huge. Its quality was ever better than its quantity








Where: Junior’s Grill, Georgia Tech Campus, Atlanta - GA

This is a chicken finger tender that was served with honey
mustard sauce. This did not taste good for me









Where: Bonehead’s, Atlantic Station, Atlanta - GA

I had fish tacos in this restaurant. The tacos were amazing and the sauce that they offered added to the overall taste.





Where: Yu’s Mandarin, Schaumburg - IL

I had chinese noodle called Jjambbong. The soup was spicy and hot. It had very fresh ingredient. It tasted amazing







Where: Boraan’s, Naperville - IL

Pho is one of my favorite food. When the weather is cold, I get such craving for one of theses soup. Its soup is a very rich flavor of beef.

1 comment:

  1. Actually I have dined in many restaurants in Atlants. However most of them are Chinese restaurants. Some are Korean. I eat a lot less fast food in Atlanta than I did back home. Generaly, I think if you keep looking you can find some good food here in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete