Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern


Last night I decided to take a break from studying. I turned on the T.V. and saw that "Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern" was on. I'd heard about the show before but had never actually seen it. I thought it would be fascinating to learn about food that I had never heard of before. Unfortunately, most of the food featured on the show looked inedible. I know that when it comes to food, keeping an open mind is important. But I think that even the most adventurous person would think twice before trying fried lizard. The only thing that looked good on the show was the Korean barbecue which is something I'd actually like to try. In the end, "Bizarre Foods" lives up to its title. But I would have liked it if the show featured some ethnic food that the viewer might actually want to try.







1 comment:

  1. I like this show. I started watching it because it started coming on right after Anthony Bourdain. There was one episode where he went all over Asia and the one thing he couldn't eat was a fruit- Durian! Out of all the creatures he feasted on, the King of the fruit was one he couldn't conquer

    ReplyDelete