Friday, December 4, 2009

Vortex


Vortex is a hamburger restaurant that is also an another food attraction in Atlanta other than Varsity. First of all, to enter the restaurant, you have to be over 18 years old. I do not know why they require that their customers be over 18. Many of the burgers are huge at Vortex. Their names are unique too. One of the burgers is called 'The Elvis' burger. The one i ordered was called 'Coronary Bypass Burger' which had three strips of bacon, one fried egg,three American cheese and one beef patty. When the food came out, i didn't think i could fit the whole burger in one bite, so i pressed the burger hard. The fries were good and the burger was very good. It had its unique taste to it which i never had before. I recommend for those who are over 18 years old to try Vortex

7 comments:

  1. You have to be 18 because it's a bar and they want people to be able to smoke so because of some Georgia law you have to be 18. The Elvis burger has peanut butter and bananas on it and I've heard it's really good. There is Vortex in Midtown and one is Little 5. The one in Little 5 has a big skull as the entrance. It's a really unique and fun restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...I think that they shouldn't keep such good food from people. As long as they don't sell the cigarettes to the people below 18. I mean hamburgers are meant for everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow "Coronary Bypass Burger" CERTAINLY is a fitting name... Just look at that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen the one at little 5. Definitly worth checking out. There are actually a lot of interesting food places at little 5. It's worth going there just to see all the places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The food your image showed is somewhat strange,not very inviting.
    The burger you described seems not bad, but can I call it fast food? If I can, then I will not take a bite because I gain too much weight this semester!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture you provided looks nothing different from hamburgers I have in dining hall. How could be hamburger so different to you guys. Maybe I have to have more burgers to tell the difference between them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, Michael Pollen would simply adore that picture! Looks good to me though. I haven't been... yet but I've passed by the Vortex in Little Five and at first I didn't know it was a restaurant/bar. I thought it was some kind of random store like Spencer's. http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/photos/medium/26396043.jpg

    ReplyDelete