Sunday, October 18, 2009

Applebees?

I am in a slight dilemma! I have been living here in Atlanta for a little over two months, and I have yet to find where or if there is an Applebees near by. Now I know there is like a hundred other great resteraunts here that I love to eat at, I just NEED Applebees. This past summer back home, I probably went to Applebees on average FOUR to FIVE days a WEEK, sometimes TWICE a DAY. I did not go five times a week, because of there variety of foods; however, I went there five times a week to get the same meal everytime. Everytime I go, I order the appetizer sampler, which basically has everything I enjoy. The sampler contains five different items of food. The boneless buffalo wings, the cheese sticks, celery, quesadillas,and last but not leaste the chips with queso dip.





Yes, it is a huge amount of food, but man does it fill me up and make my stomach feel great. I know right now your probably thinking I am slightly odd when it comes to food, because I get the same meal each time I go to the Varsity, and each time I go to Applebees, but I just find what I love to eat and I stick to that meal. Think about it though, if I tryed a new dish at either of those restaurants, and I fall in love with that new dish. Then I will be questioning myself each time I go to that restaurant, on what meal to get. The moral to the story, is that I love the Appetizer Sampler, and I NEED TO FIND WHERE THERE IS AN APPLEBEES. Please help, if you have a solution to my problem. Oh and I dont have a car so it can not be too far away from here.

Michael Miller

3 comments:

  1. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3310/3635049025_9e74785ca7.jpg

    Here is the link of the picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Applebees are so easy to find in Georgia!!
    Well I think the easiest way to find the applebees near tech is simply googling applebees near Georgia tech. I am sure you'll find one that you can get there without a car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried typing Applebee's into google maps?
    I find this works well for other places as long as the initial location is Georgia Tech.

    ReplyDelete