Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ms. Ruthies

I eat in the food court for lunch on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I have found that I have limited options to please my taste buds. I usually have to either eat Pizza Hut or Chick-Fil-A; however, last Wednesday I found a new option to enhance my dining options. Ms. Ruthies subs and sandwiches provides a economical and tasty solution to my problem. I bought their blazin' buffalo wrap and it did not fail to impress. Crispy buffalo chicken, melted white cheese, lettuce, tomato, and ranch all combined for a magnificent meal. There is no question that Ms. Ruthies has fulfilled my culinary emptiness at the student center. If you share a similar problem, I would suggest Mr. Ruthies whole heartedly!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! After eating in the dinning hall for so long, I really start to get tired of the foods there. I will definitely try Ms. Ruthies sometime~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked up my GT dining gift certificate that came with my unlimited meal plan. I can't wait to explore some of the options in the student center for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for some places where I could get seafood, but I failed. For me it doesn't make so much different if you are just making different chicken. It's still chicken. Congratulations on finding your food though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I've eaten in the student center before, I've never been to Ms. Ruthies. Its true that eating at the dining hall can get very repetitive. I usually go to Einstein bros when I need a change.

    ReplyDelete