Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mmm, mmm, Moe's...

When one hears the word "Homewrecker," one doesn't normally associate it with something positive but when I hear someone suggest, "How about a Homewrecker?" I get excited. Why, you ask? Because if we're going out for "Homewreckers" it means we're going to Moe's Southwest Grill! I love Moe's.

Even when there is a long line out the door at Moe's in Tech Square, I wait anyway because I know the food is going to be worth it. I order a Homewrecker (Burrito) with everything on it and, every time, I wonder how I'll be able to eat it all, but I'm always able to. My first bite is an explosion in my mouth. Imagine rice, steak, black beans, cheese, pico de gallo, lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, all wrapped up in a giant, warm tortilla. Mmmm... Then, I top my burrito off with nachos with steak, melted queso, and jalepeños and it's as if I'm in heaven.

Even now, I can't wait to go back.

7 comments:

  1. It seems to be an awesome restaurant. And it is located in Tech Square, which means I can reach it and have a try~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like burritos other than the standard bean burrito. I've never really wanted to go to Moe's simply because thats just about all they serve are burritos. I'd much rather have some other kind of food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Moe's. I eat there all the time, especially on Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Moe's. My friends and I would always talk about which place was better, Moe's or Chipotle. It's a hard decision for me but I prefer Moe's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Havent eaten there yet....but plan to soon with your review...pretty close too not like the other good restaurants where you have to take the MARTA trains and busses to reach..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never really gone to Moes, but I went for the first time in awhile on Friday. Man was that steak and chicken quesadilla good. The chips with queso sauce is a huge hit at Moes too. After Fridays trip, I will definately visting Moes mooo often.

    Michael Miller

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree Moes is awesome. I'm just like you I always get a homewrecker with everything on it. If it was just a little bit cheaper Id probably eat there everyday.

    ReplyDelete