Sunday, October 18, 2009

PIZZA HUT!!

Not all the restaurants are bad on the campus. Pizza huts definitely an exception. I had lab at 3 and a class before that at 1. Had gotten up at like 12 or somethin so there was really no time to eat at all, and with my back to back classes till 5 i was literally starving with butterflies in my stomach at 5!! Pizaa hut was my only choice and turned out to be the best. I noe they arnt the best in making pizzas but the veggie delites and the cheese pizza are the worth the cash. The breadsticks they offer is with some amazing sauce which i have no idea what it is but tastes amazing. Even though i might have just been hungry but i still just simply have the breadsticks mainly because of the sauce actuallly.
The only thing i hate about it is that it closes at 6!!!so early thts when most of my classes get over!!and by around 5:30 they stop making new stuff. Maybe they should try and expand theyre place coz theyre business is going pretty good. Rather than that small corner maybe they should replace Pandini if Pandinis is soo bad.

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, they should stay extend their business hour probably by ah hour our two if their business is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza Hut may close at six because it opens at around nine or ten. That would make for an eight to nine hour work day for the employees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pizzas in the Pizza Hut are certainly great! It's my favourte place back in China. Yesterday, I had my first meal in the Pizza Hut. The taste was fantastic~

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sauce is called marinara. Similar to what is put on the pizzas but with more spices I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been a fan of pizza hut, but I guess when you are at that stage of starvation it must taste some what good. When I want pizza I always perfer Dominos.

    Michael Miller

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizza hut has always been my favorite among the pizza chains. And their breadsticks had the most flavor. I'm so glad it's on campus

    ReplyDelete
  7. My English teacher told me never went to Pizza Hut here because it's horrible and I didn't try yet. It seems to me that your experience is pretty satisfying, but I am sure that's not comparable to Pizza Hut in China. In China, Pizza Hut is so expensive and you feel like dining in a French restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that the pizza's at pizza hut are pretty decent. But I prefer the ones at the dining hall(specifically woodruff). I guess its because I like thinner pizzas better than thick ones.

    ReplyDelete