Sunday, October 18, 2009

San Antonio Riverwalk

http://www.alltexexteriors.com/sanantonio/san_antonio.jpg
Yesterday I arrived in San Antonio Texas after a long drive. After recuperating in our hotel after driving all night my dad, brother, and I decided to walk around the scenic river walk area of San Antonio and get something to eat. After walking past hundreds of elegant and amazing sounding restaurants packed into a few blocks right on the river walk we finally stopped at a little Italian place. We were able to get a table overlooking the beautiful river area and attractions and looked over are menu. Everything sounded fabulous but we decided on the bowtie pasta with a creamy white sauce roasted peppers and diced carrots, and a pepperoni, salami, and pastrami pizza. After a semi long wait, which was spent watching the GT game through a window across the street the food arrived for the three of us to divvy up. After the two dishes was divided into generous proportions we each were all amazed at the richness and unique taste of both the pasta and the pizza. When my brother and father where completely full and I was at the point where I had eaten enough not to be hungry but not enough to gain too much weight so it would be hard to make weight for my tournament we left satisfied with the delicious food, atmosphere, and Georgia Tech Victory!!

3 comments:

  1. Mitchell u missed the best game ever! Good luck for the tournament though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Antonio is so beautiful from that picture. I didn't know much about the city before. I heard the name San Antonio because of Spurs. I thought that's a tiny place and basketball is everything there, but it turns out a lovely place to travel.

    ReplyDelete