Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Junior's Grill

When I came to Georgia Tech for the first time, it was during the summer FASET. During the FASET, amist of barrage of skits, I remembered on guy saying in the skit that Junior's Grill is the best and he likes the chicken fingers the best.

Since I got to Georgia Tech, I've been itching to go to Junior's Grill. Few weeks ago, I went to
it and order the chicken tender, which came with honey mustard sauce. The fries were a littble soft and tasted a dull. The chicken tender had a bit of seasoning but once I got to the meat part, it tasted very dull. When you run out of the honey mustard, there isn't really much to eat the chicken with.

I don't know about other food they offer but, I do not recommend the chicken tender unless you like chewing on the meat itself.

7 comments:

  1. What others say usually have some reason, isn't it?

    If I were you, I would not dare to try it. It requires braveness to explore something you know it's dull and weird..

    And now, L will not go to Junior's Grill whatever the reason is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Junior's grill when I came to Tech for college visit(I had AP Physics test but didn't wanna take it cause I was on a borderline of getting an A..lol)and for FASET. But I have not been there since the school started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went there one and I thought it wasn't that bad.But then again I didn't have the chicken tender.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went there during band camp. Everyone just RAVED about the chicken tenders and how good they were, but I wasn't impressed at all. I haven't been back since.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been to Junior's in forever, but I would definitely suggest the Gyro wrap because it is delicious there. I never noticed that their fries lacked flavor. I will pay more attention next time I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey Mustard plus chicken is always a great combo. Well, I am just a huge fan of meat in general and I probably would not mind chowing down on some chicken. Plus honey mustard is like hecka good. I have not been to Juniors so I do not know for myself. But, I am sorry that your meal there was so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been to the Junior's yet, but when I do I will definitly try the chicken tenders. I need to see where I stand on the taste of the chicken tenders.

    Michael Miller

    ReplyDelete