Saturday, September 26, 2009

Burger King is where it's at.

Out of the various fast food locations Burger King is one of my favorites. Every time I eat at Burger King I am always satisfied. The burgers just melt in your mouth and they include a lot of fresh vegetables on their whoppers. The fries are SO much better than McDonald's because they are so crispy and delicious. Just thinking about the flame-broiled taste of Burger King burgers makes me realize why it is called "Burger King." It is indeed the "king" of burger joints.

Just the other day, after I purchased my double whopper with cheese, the cashier handed me the iconic brown paper bag and I happened to notice what was written on the bag. It said, "Smells Like a Winner," in larger bold font and I couldn't help reading the paragraph below it: "You always hear sports announcers talk about the sweet 'smell of success.' But none of them ever really explains what that smells like. We'd like to propose it's the scent wafting from this very bag. Of course, we could be wrong. But we don't think so." Of course, I opened up the bag and they were right! It smelled amazing!

And have you seen the commercials? They're hilarious! Burger King is where it's at.

6 comments:

  1. Actually ur right...i mean ive tasted the veggie ones in burger king back in UAE and they sometimes taste much better than mcdonalds...refreshing change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that Burger King is good but so is all fast food resteraunts. I'm gonna have to disagree though when you say it is better than McDonalds. Unlike the Varsity, McDonalds actually makes me feel good inside after I finish a cheeseburger. I do not go to the BK a lot but when I do I usually order chicken sticks or a Jr. Whopper, which does make the bag smell like a "Winner".

    Michael Miller

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never liked Burger King. I find their commercials funny, but even those don't move me to buy their food. If you have ever seen Super Size Me, a documentary about McDonalds fast food, it talks about the good feelings that arise after eating their food. Its from chemicals that stimulate your brain. Now, I suppose the question is, without those chemical, would you still feel good after eating it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people would side with the fact that the Burger King commercials are a bit creepy, but their food is pretty good. Have you guys ever tried their cheesy tots?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never liked burger King, too. Though it is funny printed, it cannot make me to buy it simply due to the taste that I don't like. On the contrary, I like McDonalds fast food because I have been used to it since i was a child.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost get what you are trying to say, but I don't what do you mean by " Burger King is where it's at"
    Anyway, I haven't eaten at Burger King before, so I don't really know how the burger is. However, I did hear from my Chinese friends saying Burger King is way better than McDonalds. I am curious that how do you feel about burgers in dining hall. For me, it's the same as what I can get at McDonald. How is it compared to Burger King's burger

    ReplyDelete