Sunday, September 27, 2009

Food For Thought

All-nighters. The last line of defense. Weather they're used for last minute test preparation or work thats been put off for too long, they are the last chance we have to get work done. The last all-nighter I pulled was to study for a chemistry test. I walked into the library, determined not to leave until I had finished my work. But eventually three hours of studying began to wear me out and sleep began to creep in. I decided to get a cup of coffee hoping it would help me stay alert. I went to the first floor of the library and headed towards Jazzman's cafe.

"One large caramel latte please.Oh and a smoked turkey sandwich." Maybe my semi-comatose state clouded by judgement but that was the best cup of coffee I've ever had. The blend of cream and caramel was just delicious. It even made the cold turkey sandwich taste good. Newly energized, I got back to my work and a few hours later finished it. So the next time you're at the library and in need of some refreshment, a creamy cup of coffee is only a few feet away.

3 comments:

  1. To be an all-nighter is definitely exhausting. Thanks to Jazzman's cafe there,whose cafe makes us work until the last second.
    Also, never forget to bring some snacks with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't pulled one yet, but i'm sure I will in some time in my studies at Tech. I will have to follow your advice on the coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recommend the caramel latte. :D

    ReplyDelete