Friday, November 27, 2009

Chicken: The Universal Meat?

I've just realized that chicken is a meat that is eaten just about everywhere. It's frowned upon in many religions to eat certain types of meat, but from what I know, everyone still loves to eat chicken. I wonder how chicken is such a popular meat worldwide, and I wonder how chicken has become most widely spread. Chicken have been rasied in many countries around the world for generations. Perhaps their meat is so common because they don't require a lot of space and they grow fairly quickly. Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I really like eating chicken since it's both nutritious and low-fat. You will never go wrong with chicken. This may be the reason why chicken are so popular

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be a Chik-Filet cow...

    ReplyDelete