Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Thanksgiving


This year I felt like my Thanksgiving dinner was smaller than usual. Maybe it was because it was just my immediate family at dinner. We didn't have as much food as I thought we would, but what we did have was delicious. We had a turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing/dressing, sweet potatoes (my personal favorite!) , green bean casserole, corn, ambrosia (another one of my favorites), and crescent rolls. It was all so yummy. Here are some pictures of what was left over....

3 comments:

  1. The pictures seem amazing. I beleive that they will be absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look pretty good. Thanksgiving is definitely a celebration of food. I really wish I could have gone home and eaten my mom's home cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same thing happened to me, it was just my immediate family and we didn't have as much food as we usually do.

    ReplyDelete