Saturday, November 14, 2009

The New Option

I have always felt trapped between britain and the decision to spend money elsewhere on food. Only recently have I found the new option of dinner in the student center. The meal goes on your dinning plan which is a great relief! They present three options for the main course and a wide variety of complimentary sides. But I have yet to mention the main perk. Sweet Tea!!! Yes, I have found good (non-fountain) sweet tea in the heart of Atlanta. This new option's validity has made freshman hill a little less intimidating when I need a break from Britain. I would suggest this to anybody who needs a good meal!

8 comments:

  1. Hallelujah!!!!! I feel like the world has suddenly become a better place! A tear of pure happiness expresses my boundless joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only problem with the student center food court is the temptation to spend money at the other establishments. Other than that, it blows Britain away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to student center to eat few days ago. I liked how they had left overs from Dunkin Doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I miss sushi, I would definitely go to Student Center. It's also a good place for me to hang out with my friends who live on west campus since it's in the middle of the campus~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it only for dinner from like 4:30 to 8? And only Monday through Thursday? I went there once later in the evening and it was okay. The teriyaki chicken I Had was dried out from sitting so long. I also can't convince myself to walk all the way there when Brittain is right outside my front door.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Hanna~I really like food court's sushi. Every time I went there and ordered nothing but sushi~

    ReplyDelete
  7. and the other establishments also arnt that great.....how do you know what exactly come under ur meal plan in the food court???and i thought its only in the evenings???

    ReplyDelete
  8. really? this would be great for me, especially since I'm out at dinner time, and usually around the student center.

    ReplyDelete