Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fish... Yummy~

Dishes about fish are the ones I would like to order in whatever restaurants. They are so tender, fresh and nutritious. I can remember that back in China, almost all of my favourite dishes are about fish. Fish just goes with all kinds of cooking methods. But after going to US, I really had less chance of eating fish. It's so rare for the Brittain to serve fish. In most conditions, it serves chicken and pork. So I just miss fish more and more.

Fortunately, our beloved Brittain's Dinning Hall serve fish today which is totally delicious and fresh. Though at that time I am pretty full, I still go there and grab a piece. The taste is so good and I can say this is my favourite dish in Brittain.

So by any chance, if you find out that Brittain is serving fish, just take a piece and you will never regret it!

8 comments:

  1. I've had a pretty different experience with fish in Brittain. I love fish, but they had it once earlier in the year and it was not good. I wasn't surprised, because fish isn't something that's usually good after freezing and cooking in huge batches. I've steered clear of fish at Brittain after that. Maybe I should give it another shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of fish was it? I like fish too but I've only had fried fish in the dining halls so far and I'm not a big fan of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I didn't even notice they had fish today. I did however notice the Ratatouille. That was deligihtful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fish itself tasted fine, but the sauce that went with it wasn't very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woody's serves fish every now and then. It's one of their better dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss eating salmon back home due to the limited available seasonings either dining hall has to offer.

    Have not caught sight of any fish in either dining hall... When do either dining hall serve fish?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Their sauces are always a little lacking in flavor. You have to make up for it with spices and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't really like fish from dining hall. Its too slimy and usually smells bad.

    ReplyDelete