Thursday, November 26, 2009

Emerald Chinese Restaurant

Last night, I had the chance of visiting one of the most authentic Chinese restaurants, I have been to in a while.It was a great change of cuisine.The food was delicious.I ordered the sweet and sour jumbo shrimp and the chicken fried rice.The portions were generous and I ended up taking some home with me.The service was great and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants to taste real authentic Chinese food.There are several places like this scattered across Toronto given the large Chinese population.Don't be afraid to try them out even though the signs aren't in English. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have ordered some Chinese food that is delivered to my dorm room. I have done it about three times and I've noticed that their chicken is all very similar. If you decide to order Chinese to your dorm be warry that their chicken is most likely heavily breaded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you choose a restaurant make sure that you look for all these dishes. If none of these dishes is available in the menu, you should look for another place in the country. Phoenix Chinese Restaurant

    ReplyDelete