Friday, November 27, 2009

Sweet Potato Casserole

Well, to begin with I have been sick for the past two weeks, but I didn't let that ruin my Thanksgiving! I spent all of the holiday at my Grandmother's house where hospitality and spoilage know no end. The course I look forward to every Thanksgiving is her amazing sweet potato Casserole. It melts in the mouth like a perfect candy, has a top layer of marshmallows, and keeps you coming back for more! Needless to say, my sickness and weak appetite did not keep me from going back for seconds and even thirds. Every Thanksgiving is a good one with Sweet Potato Casserole!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your feeling better after the hospitality and spoilage lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh sweet potatos are my favorite. My mom makes a good sweet potato souffle that has a crusty topping off chopped pecans and brown sugar. I like them with marshmallows on them too however.

    ReplyDelete