Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yummy Shrimp Noodle


During Thanksgiving, it seems that all the international students who plan to stay on campus begin to worry about how are we going to survive without Brittain. We used to dislike Brittain so much back in school days, however, when it was closed, I couldn't describe how we missed it. Fortunately, one friend of mine who lived in North Avenues invited us over to cook some dishes.


It was pretty late and I was starving since all the restaurants on campus were closed. So basically, then I would consider all the food delicious. Surprisingly, he served the dish which was so beyond my imagination. He cooked us a shrimp noodle soup. It has been so long since I ate oringinal soup noodle before. The soup noodle served is always somewhat weired since the noodles are too thin and the soup is too oily. The noodles I had that day really recalled some of my sweet memories back in China especially during the time of Thanksgiving when the campus is almost empty.


It was a pity that I didn't take a picture of the meal. However I managed to find a similar dish on the internet. So take a look~

3 comments:

  1. I like shrimp but i don't think I would enjoy that. It looks too oily for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try that. It looks and sounds really good. And I love shrimp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really good. You are so lucky, I had to stay here for Thanksgiving as well, but instead of your yummy shrimp noodles, I had hot pockets. Ya know I survived, but it really was not the best thanksgiving that I have had.

    ReplyDelete