Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fml: a food version

Everyone loves a good food fight. The sounds of successful hits splattering in the faces of your friends never gets old. Everyone has there favorite ammunition. Some like food that is solid and easy to aim with and others like liquids that leave their opponents dripping in defeat. Personally, I like foods that stick to people.

The last food fight I was involved with was at a graduation party my senior class in high school. I a slice of bread covered in peanut butter in my hand. I knew it would be hard to throw so I ran behind one of my classmates and smeared it in his face. Five minutes later, I was speeding to the nearest hospital with him in my passenger's seat. I was racing to get there before his throat completely swelled shut. He was extremely allergic to peanuts...

fml

11 comments:

  1. Wow. I love FML, but I'm really sorry. I love food fights too, though! Just thinking about my old high school cafeteria reminds me of some infamous food fights we had back in the day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been in a food fight. I have been in water fights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I was wondering throughout the blog where you were taking this, but I sure found out fast. That is so un lucky, but why would that kid be in the food fight in the first place.

    Michael Miller

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is terrible! I would have felt soooo bad! At my high school, we had food projectile competitions to see who could hit certain things with food. We ate outside so it was a little bit easier. My favorite weapon armament day was tater tot tuesdays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really unfortunate. I haven't been in a food fight yet. I was supposed to go to the one that happened at the burger bowl but I got sick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol..gues throwing would have been better....we had food fights in our class once during lunch break...just resulted in us getting our uniforms dirty and being thrown out of class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heared about hte food fight in GT but I didn;t go there. I really wish I did now, it sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww.I feel like someone with allergies should either be in full body armor or absent in a food fight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dude, I know exactly how you feel! My friend's little brother is allergic to peanuts! He can't even smell them or he'll start heaving! Also, my girlfriend is allergic to latex, meaning anytime I put on gloves as a lifeguard, I have to make sure they are non-latex, or wash my hand REALLY well before I see her again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was in a birthday cake fight and everybody smeared each other's face with the cake~ In the end, it was hard to recognize each other.
    basically, food fight is always entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow. there are so many people allergic to peanut.
    I don't think i've seen any people allergic to something in korea. LIke, if I were to make cookies for the class, I didn't have to ask my classmates whether any of them were allergic to peanuts or anything. I never thought eating something will lead someone to near death moment or death.
    I want to ask people from different countries whether food allergy is common in their countries.

    ReplyDelete