Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving without Turkey

Every Thanksgiving my family comes together, and, as usual, we don't have turkey. The reason for this, my dad is allergic to poultry. So, when Thanksgiving comes around we usual have ham, pork, or beef. This year we had beef, mashed potatoes, and green beens. Although we had this Thanksgiving meal on Thursday, we really had a better Thanksgiving dinner with my aunt the next day. That meal consisted of ham, asparagus, and couscous. Have a Happy Thanksgiving Break.

2 comments:

  1. My family usually have turkey on thanksgiving, but this yr, we didn'have turkey either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to think that it could not be called a thanksgiving dinner without turkeys on the table. However, you still had fun, that's cool!

    ReplyDelete